shawcrow

shawcrow's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): shawcrow

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:519227216

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have no idea why I was banned for "advertising." I don't even have anything to advertise.

5 minutes ago, shawcrow said:

That is me.

Right... So, you pasted an ip that isn't to any of our servers in the chat. What was your reasoning for that?

I was telling some guy a story about how I got banned in Imperfect Gamers, and he wanted to know which server it happened in, since he figured it would be easy to troll in or something. He was a troll and was saying provocative things the whole time he was in the server, so if he did end up going to that other server it's probably for the best.

29 minutes ago, shawcrow said:

I was telling some guy a story about how I got banned in Imperfect Gamers, and he wanted to know which server it happened in, since he figured it would be easy to troll in or something. He was a troll and was saying provocative things the whole time he was in the server, so if he did end up going to that other server it's probably for the best.

Okay so I'll be nice and give you the second chance. I suggest ever when you are wanting to do something like this again to PM them whether it be on server or off server. Posting ip's in the future that aren't related to GFL will result in the same exact thing that happened here. Hopefully you make the right decision from now on 👍

Just removed your ban. Thanks for surfing on our servers 🙂