Name:

LaserAgentRyan

SteamID:

Punished by:

GBGamingPC

Reason for the punishment:

Consistent RDM + Targeting

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i believe that my punishment should be revoked because i never actully kill the person that reported me who was sandycheeks which reported me because they had rdmed so me and other players hid away from them and some and a player rdmed them so they started to report everyone on the server including me even thought i never damaged him unless i was a traitor or other evil role and i was not on their team i don't know if you can go back in the damage logs and find this out for sure.

Hello! So player name OfficialJohnnyStudios started targeting Sandycheeks for being an evil role every round. Since you didn't really say with your own words but your actions. You let majority of the player saying "firing squad, firing squad". The following round, you were the evil role and decided to target sandycheeks which you could have killed any inno around you when you had the chance but rather once again decided to find and kill Sandy. I do not think your punishment should be revoke because you joined OfficialJohnnyStudios call knowing he is innocent and started targeting sandy, though you didn't kill sandy but damaged that player. I will upload the video very soon, but I think you should reflect upon yourself for targeting sandy.