Vanya

Event #227 -- "Struppi's Special Sauzulle"

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we'll be taking a look at one of the most legendary maps in all of Zombie Escape, once more. Courtesy of willywilson we'll be attempting to beat Last Man Standing one more time, but not without playing a basically brand new map made by Struppi! This new map isn't very long but a certain degree of teamwork is required to beat it fast, and it'll certainly help us practice our defense a little bit before jumping straight into LMS.

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday May 1st @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• For the first half of stage 5 bhop will be disabled, once we go up the elevator bhop will be re-enabled

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of Quiver will be going home with one week of big V.I.P.!
  • Winners of LMS will be going home with two weeks of big V.I.P.! and everyone else in the server the moment the map has been beaten will be going home with one week of big V.I.P.!
Rules:
  • This event will be of chill but also tryhard nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • We'll play Quiver for 90 minutes before moving on, we'll play LMS for 3 hours. Any extends after that can be done through an admin extend.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!