MooTheCow

It is time to bring back embed image rights for ttt-mc-general

image.png.825d2203c38b133c7fa8a59f8f20fcd8.pngimage.png.c3c5b57ebf7e96be1352122bf130b6c8.png According to the Geneva convention, Gfl is essentially committing a war crime by taking away everyone's embed perms due to the actions of a few people. 

dark bader from mc from ttt mc 

5 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

image.png.825d2203c38b133c7fa8a59f8f20fcd8.pngimage.png.c3c5b57ebf7e96be1352122bf130b6c8.png According to the Geneva convention, Gfl is essentially committing a war crime by taking away everyone's embed perms due to the actions of a few people. 

image.png.2af942c760e4777cabaf5a35b632e1ea.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by ChubbyLucky

"Another problem comes from another fellow Senior Admin whose name is HowIRageotic. This crimin-I mean admin has been caught on multiple occasions posting very questionable gifs of anime characters who are boys. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if those gifs were not so cringe that it makes me want to drink the liquid from an unshaken bottle of mustard rather than looking at the gifs. With the Senior Admin's ability to post their embed gifs still intact, HowIRageotic is still free to post their gifs as the evildoer they are. Many members of ttt-mc-general post their shitty memes and images to drown out these gifs; otherwise, they will die of cringe. With the new rules, every time someone goes into ttt-mc-general, their eyeballs will be assaulted by these gifs. Honestly, this point is all that is needed to be argued to bring back embed rights. Look at how they threaten people: unknown.png    

I feel sick just looking at it.        "

You right if admins can shitpost every single day so should we like sheesh

Edited by ChubbyLucky

Achievements

I had a date in mind to reverse the changes, but this thread really has moved me. I almost broke into tears at the sheer oppression TTT MC has faced, we should all be ashamed as humans to let these, quite frankly, horrible actions prolong. Because of all of this, I have decided to extend disabling embed perms from a temporary period to permanent.

get mad

822377547764465685.png?v=1

mandatory /s

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Just now, Infra said:

I had a date in mind to reverse the changes, but this thread really has moved me. I almost broke into tears at the sheer oppression TTT MC has faced, we should all be ashamed as humans to let these, quite frankly, horrible actions prolong. Because of all of this, I have decided to extend disabling embed perms from a temporary period to permanent.

get mad

822377547764465685.png?v=1

mandatory /s

thats cool and all but can u add roblox channel

Just now, Dragoon said:

Why isn't this on TTT Roblox?

AlSO OBLIGITORY ROATATION BADSDASDDdd

BRUH WE TYPED ROBLOX AT THE EXACT TIME

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Infra

Locked, since there are quite evidently people that just want to turn this into a shit show and speed-run getting banned.

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png