Mangoqueen98

Mangoqueen98's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): Dr. Cookie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72683912

Admin that banned you: flying4ssassin

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent spray ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

Because I'm not a cuck but also because I was tryna find out how the stupid spray thing works when every link doesn't get accepted. Anyways the nude ones were to see if they actually worked since apparently every other pic I used that were SFW didn't work. Pls unban for sfw anime pics and also because im a cool dude thats a total bottom so ill do whatever you want B)

So since the SFW sprays weren't working, likely because of an incompatible file type, you decide it's best to use nude sprays instead? We have a no tolerance policy for nude sprays on the server since there are kids that play it. Sprays are a privelege on the server, not a right.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Posted  Edited by flying4ssassin

If I had the power to I would deny this, but since I am not high enough to do that I will wait. However, you did not only post NSFW sprays once, you posted them multiple times. Sprays are not a right, they are a privilege and you clearly cannot not handle them. As of right now, I feel that the ban should stick and that you should have to wait another few months before appealing again.

Edited by flying4ssassin

b_560_95_1.png

Thank you for making an appeal. 

However, your story is flawed, you posted clothed (although lewd) images along with the entirely nude images. 

You also posted them before you posted the nude images, thus, the spray ability was working for you and you made a conscious decision of going from lewd, minor infraction/warn images to full nudity. 

Please be honest in your future appeals, be there any. 

Next time you enter GFL’s MC TTT server, please make an effort to read the !motd in full to understand the rules and environment you are entering.