The_ArchAng3l

The_ArchAng3l's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): The_ArchAng3l

SteamID: 76561197972362346

Admin that banned you: Rageotic

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

This all starts yesterday, Mr president decides to rdm me twice in a row one being a t round, im not gonna sit here and let this kid ruin my game so I rdmed him back once, joking that I'm gonna rdm him 4x for it.He then rdms me 3-4 rounds in a row, I kill him again, and so on. Keep in mind, go check the logs, he killed me twice before I ever killed him. And I'm pretty sure he killed me more times than I killed him. Then I get on today, see him on, he tries to trash talk me so I rdm him once, he then rdms me, I rdm him again and then he rdms me again. And yet I'm getting banned somehow for targeting. If I'm targeting then he is too. I'm not stupid enough to submit reports when no mods are on cause I've played enough to realize that no mods on = no punishment for people so I take matters into my own hands, so there aren't any submitted reports from me. Look at logs around the times he reported me, he was nonstop killing me until his karma was at 700 then stops, then got back up to 900 and continued. I'm not a toxic player on this server and pretty much everyone that plays on the server knows me and knows I'm not toxic. If you don't wanna unban me, go for it, but ban Mr president too. He did worse than I did, started off double rdming me, he started the targeting and put a target on his own back and was butthurt when I kill him back. I'm not denying breaking the rules, I'm just saying if your really gonna ban me for that, stop being a biased admin and ban the man who started it all and did just as bad as me. Also I guarantee he lied about whatever he said to get you on the server, cause he knows if he said the truth he'd get just as much punishment 

Also there's plenty of reports that we were trashing talking eachother in that were made, you can check those and check check happened all those rounds

I am not deciding if you should be unbanned, but you know how the game works and you know that you should log off if someone is bothering you not stay on and rdm them back.

As for the looking at the logs, we do not see the logs but if you report him everytime he rdms you, we can then see it.

b_560_95_1.png

I know I should do that, but both times I had just gotten on. I'm not gonna let some idiot ruin the game and force me to get offline. I can take care of myself, and I was doing that just fine, and then he decided to be a petty little kid about it and get a mod on and lie about what happened to get me banned. I'm friends with much of the server and everyone knows the only time I break the rules is if someone else is rdming or if it's the last round before a map change I'll maybe rdm someone. If Mr president wouldn't have started off double rdmimg me, none of this would've happened. I never start shit on there, I only retaliate if there's no way for them to get punished for otherwise rule breaking 

I have evidence of you targeting Mr. President Cant Aim, and you admitting that you targeted and RDM'd him multiple times the other day. If you have a problem with a player, in the future, you can:

1) Ping staff in the discord to get on.

2) Message a staff member through Steam or Discord with evidence so they can handle the situation.

3) Make a player report.

Just like with revenge RDM, we don't condone revenge targeting. Unless you have any evidence that he was targeting you first, I am going to deny this appeal. In the future, please result to the following options above if a player is causing trouble.

Yes I did, because he did the same and was the first to do it. I did make reports but I forgave I think all of them because I knew nothing would happen because at the times no admins were on. If you'd check my first reports of him, from either late on the 3rd or early on the 4th, it all started when he double rdmed me the first 2 rounds I had joined, then when I joking said I was gonna kill him 4x for that he killed me 3+ times in a row, and it went back and forth from there. Yesterday/ this morning this all started when I was T and i verbally warned him 3x to stop ladder blocking and when I shot him once he immediately killed me. Im not sure if I submitted a report or not but it would have been around 1am this morning, central time, right before he reported me. He has a mic, he's used it before, he heard me warn him to move. That was my t round and my first game of the day so yeah I rdmed him back a few times. Also i don't have discord and im not steam friends with any admins so those weren't options for me. 

The only proof I've got is all the reports from the last 2 days against him. If you unbanned me for 20 mins i could find the damage logs for you and prove it