ttyyuu12345

New Role - Takes role of person they kill

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson

There's already Unknown, Mimic, Amne, and somewhat Jester for role switching roles, do we really need another? It's already kind of repetitive. 
Especially since this is essentially just an amnesiac that kills.

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's repetitive to have roles that take on other roles, I definitely think there is room for more expansion in that area, especially with us getting the drunk role, I just think that whenever those roles mentioned kill people, it is most always followed up with getting RDMed, even if an innocent role gets taken afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, Morganlefaye69 said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's repetitive to have roles that take on other roles, I definitely think there is room for more expansion in that area

I'd be fine with another role that takes other roles if it had an interesting twist to it, this is just amne/mimic but the method of getting the role is killing.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Honestly, this is literally just amnesiac already, considering Amnesiac can just flat out murder someone and take their role.

This would just be amnesiac without the capability of taking a role without killing someone. 

For context, the soonish(TM) to be added role, Drunk, has a random chance to get a role whenever someone is killed, regardless of who killed them, or if they're confirmed as killed, and no one else is told. Drunk has more going on than just 'amnesiac but kills'. 

Going to elaborate, I like this role idea, although with the planned addition of drunk, add this at a later point, and lessen the ability for amnesiac to kill with the addition of this role. I know we have a large amount of neutral roles, but I feel like we should remove either mimic or doppelganger because having both confuses a large amount of players.

2Q-1.png