Serenity

Until we meet again...

• Serenity changed the title to Until we meet again...

Wow is all I can say.

Serenity you did great things for everything you were apart of and above all else a true pleasure to talk to its gonna be sad seeing you go I wish you the best in life and collage hopefully you wont forgot about all of us and come back and talk now and then!

damn, i was just enjoying having you around as an sm for ttt, while i barely ever played on mc, well, after milkman stepped down for that matter, but you going into the chats of the servers made me happy to talk to you.

2Q-1.png

If you ever come back there will always be an open seat on the team, I appreciate and thank you for being an amazing friend.

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

@Aurora - iconic gamer. We had some talks that really helped my mental while being here. I appreciate everything you've done for me and I wish you the best on everything you do.

I'm sorry that your stay in GFL had to end like it did and for any of the times where I was argumentative or rude to you. I genuinely enjoy your presence and I hope that you continue to pop into VC :furretlove:

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Damn, to think you accepted me and believed in me as an event coordinator might seem small to me it made me feel very special knowing someone believed in me to do a task. I hope you truly come back and when you do you come back stronger and more ready than ever.

Goodbye and take care ❤️

Posted  Edited by KursKura

Wog1 yo. where is my recognition. i find this in all means of the word, racist. 

I hope you smell of moldy stinky cheese 4 the rest of your natural born life and then into the afterlife. 

but also dont let this resignation distract you from the fact that despite making up 13% of the population. Golden retrievers make up 50% of the crime committed by dogs. stop being sheep's and wake up, behind those thoughtless eyes are evil and I wont be silenced no longer. 

Edited by KursKura