Serenity

Until we meet again...

cry cry cry cryt

💖Mama💖                

quen.thumb.png.d2079eaebb4befd14772bbb7d99681b6.png

I think it's hard to interpret tone and vibe from text, but I sincerely enjoyed some of our conversations and consider you an intelligent person despite our disagreements.  I think you're going to do great no matter where you go.  Hopefully you aren't on your way out with a sour note...  the culture and politics here are literally the worst I have ever seen in my life, which I think says a lot, but I still enjoy the few hidden gems I run into; you're one of them.  Good luck and be well 🙂 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

You were one of my first friends when I came back here in the fall. It was always fun talking to and working with you and I wish you the best of luck! I know you will do great no matter what you do! ❤️

b_560_95_1.png

Man, sucks to see this happened. I had fun talking with you in the few times I was able to, and I hope that everything goes well in the future 🙂

-Brotherwolf

giphy.gif

I'm glad we got to know eachother through us leading the best teams in GFL ❤️ 

also u better still join vc from time to time or i will riot

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

I’m gunna miss you so much.

My biggest regret is not doing enough when I saw the way you were treated. 

I hope for your happiness in the future and that you achieve everything you ever wanted to. 💖💖💖💖💖💖

I hope this isn’t the last time you’re a part of GFL, your presence here brings joy to a lot of people. 

The immediate interest and commitment you had towards GFL was truly a one of a kind. If not we, I definitely apprecaite(d) that. I'm sorry that things have come down to this.

Thanks for being a good friend too, and it was really nice working with you for when we did. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do next!

believe it or not, your mute on me a long time ago inspired me to become an admin on the server. Sad to see you go, hope you have a great journey ahead of you ❤️

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

Thank you for all the time you put towards the server serenity. You were doing a great job as SM, and it was sad to see people treat you the way that they did. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! 

Hi Serentitty,

We thank you for your interest in resigning from this hellhole lovely place. 

Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming lack of support for this resignation, I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny it at this time because I don't want you to leave.

image.png.ec4c4fe71f402470d81447c337b7ea99.png

Yes I ripped this from discord, fight me

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

• 2 months later...

rip

ojvsodv;sv;sd.;vsglerhl;er;her;h;elrh;le;lhel;h;dlfherkbelrjeh;jerj;hewkrh;ererhhimhimhimhlhlhl;;sg;;ge;weg;we;gw;g;weg;we;gw;egw;g;weg;;weg;wh;a;asfkfifhuettl;;;iuus883939usss;;;;msahsahhasysyyasy;;;snng8u8euf8ufbene88e889ed899898ee898899889r;;;;;