Jamie-Jay

Jamie-Jay's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): 先生静音

SteamID: 76561198998404556

Admin that banned you: System

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Pbanned

Why should you be unbanned?

I'll not use the script i will even get ride of it.  All other hns servers r ass compared to this one and this one is actually gets a few players and I wanna stab the furry

I am Jamie btw 

I am perfectly okay with this being accepted and Jamie being unbanned. Nothing but good from this player and I too, wish to stab the Wuf 🙂 

@Brotherwolf

Personally, I wished you put a little more effort, but here's why I'd be ok with an unban: you haven't done anything previously. You haven't been given any infractions, you haven't been super trolly, you've been admin twice, and overall, you haven't given staff any issues. (Plus I wanna be stabbed)

That being said, I still want a reply from @FrankAL, as he is the other senior and it's the seniors' decision on unban appeals.

-Brotherwolf

I'm fine with an unban on the condition that you remove the script(which I assume would just reban you anyway but maybe I am wrong, idk), as my experiences with you are great and I don't believe you have any malicious intent whatsoever, including with this script.

Since, both seniors are fine with an unban, I'm going to accept this appeal.

-Brotherwolf