BBH08

BBH08's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): BBH08

SteamID: 341393345

Admin that banned you: I generally dont know sorry.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm really sorry i used a soundboard i used it because other people were being loud and i used it to stop other people screaming in the mic but sadly i did it too late and i didn't realize, i apologize for what i have done.

Just for the record, I'm going to correct a couple things before I actually give my verdict. 

Your SteamID is 76561198301659073

I was the one who gagged you

You can check this information here: https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=BBH

For the actual appeal, you were acting pretty toxic the first time I saw you to others before I gagged you if I remember correctly. Also, you used your soundboard and also screamed into the after I gagged a bunch of people from what I recall. Basically, I don't think you were doing it to stop others from screaming, I think you thought it'd be funny to join in and get gagged after I said not to.

That all being said, given this is my only experience with you, I'm leaning more towards no, but I'm going to let @FrankAL comment on this appeal before any further action is taken. I would normally ask for a few of our more active admins to comment on this, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one on with you (though if another admin sees this and was on, correct me).

-Brotherwolf

2 minutes ago, Brotherwolf said:

Just for the record, I'm going to correct a couple things before I actually give my verdict. 

For the actual appeal, you were acting pretty toxic the first time I saw you to others before I gagged you if I remember correctly. Also, you used your soundboard and also screamed into the after I gagged a bunch of people from what I recall. Basically, I don't think you were doing it to stop others from screaming, I think you thought it'd be funny to join in and get gagged after I said not to.

That all being said, given this is my only experience with you, I'm leaning more towards no, but I'm going to let @FrankAL comment on this appeal before any further action is taken. I would normally ask for a few of our more active admins to comment on this, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one on with you (though if another admin sees this and was on, correct me).

Oh well im very sorry i did that i pretty much forgot about that and i must've thought different, i should've known better, it was also my first time on that server i believe im not too sure but im very sorry and if you ungag me i will not use my sound board again, sorry.

5 minutes ago, Brotherwolf said:

oh i didnt read all of it sorry ill wait until @FrankAL is here

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Brotherwolf

Given that Frank seems to be ok with this, I'm fine with giving you another chance.

You'll be ungagged, sorry for the long wait.

Edited by Brotherwolf

-Brotherwolf