Devas

Devas's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): Devas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

Admin that banned you: NeoSundae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Global ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

I was banned for hacking, I was randomly slain and then I got banned.

I believe this was maybe an accidental ban as it was really random and I was literally not hacking.

Hello Devas, I banned you based off of gameplay I saw as spectator. You were performing unnatural flicks after being still for an amount of time. And your aim was to jittery to be hitting as many shots as you did. I will upload the clip when I wake up in the morning. Otherwise thank you for your patience.

Signature.png

Oh alright that's understandable I think I did do some pretty good shooting lmao

I don't really recall standing still for amounts of times tbh.. might've took a drink or pause yt when I needed ingame sound

I guess we wait for tomorrow then 😞

After reviewing the evidence, I am going to deny this appeal. Of particular note in my reasoning is when you flicked to a person behind and then immediately flicked back to facing forward at the beginning of the video, as well as when you were shooting at Lonely. There was a line of shots on the wall that tracked his movement before you saw him, and then the complete spaz of shots that followed afterwards that seemed entirely too accurate.

You may re-appeal this ban in a year's time should you still wish to play on GFL's servers.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity