therealfrosty

therealfrosty's Zombie Escape Player Report

My SteamID: STEAM_1:1:71711431

Their SteamID (if I have it): STEAM_1:0:125601478

What happened: 

mic spam, bursting music. 
I know there is sm option but they need to be punished.
I reported it to draculla and move to 4:20 to see how this guy started acting innocent when draculla hopped in.
also played a song having racial slurs but I dont have a proof for that.
Was so toxic on this guy named lucille (lucille was being dumb though but camper's behaviour was rude) idk whether it counts or not but if yess, then you can confirm it with draculla.
and please update/look on a section for !rules in game.

Evidence: 

Posted  Edited by CSS ZE Secretary

Dam just trying to have fun on a casual map but guess I can’t anymore cause you wanna take ze too serious. I’ll accept my punishment cause someone apparently doesn’t understand how to have fun. Girls just wanna have fun but this guy apparently can’t.

Edited by CSS ZE Secretary

This has been handled.

13 hours ago, therealfrosty said:

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:125601478&Submit
got this from a fellow admin friend. 
check out the total number of communication blocks on camper!

It should be noted half of these are not real mutes/gags.

10 hours ago, CSS ZE Secretary said:

Dam just trying to have fun on a casual map but guess I can’t anymore cause you wanna take ze too serious. I’ll accept my punishment cause someone apparently doesn’t understand how to have fun. Girls just wanna have fun but this guy apparently can’t.

There's a limit to this sort of thing, and you know you went well over it. Playing a 5-10 second clip is one thing, spending 3 minutes playing audio in conjunction with 2 others for a large part of that time completely drowning out the voice chat is another.