jarm323

DarkRP Launch Event

Hey, I know many of you were at the launch event. I know it wasn't a great launch and I wanted you guys to know what happened.

First of all, as you may have seen, I wasn't available at the event. I got into a multiple car crash and spent some time at the ER. That's the main reason I couldn't attend.  @Salad (as a Senior Admin) was kind enough to help me out during this time.

The server was working fine, and the add-ons were working, however two addons started to cause a lot of problems. I've removed the main cause of the problem and updated the second one, so it should be fine now. Due to the fact that Salad didn't know how to fix those errors , the event failed. The Beta testers and I checked everything and worked out. However, due to the recent problems, I'm not sure anymore if all those things got broken because of the conflicting add-ons. 

Currently, the server's offline. I will remove the password and boot it back up. You can DM me or post in GMod Discord if you have any problems or find any stuff that isn't working as intended. If you're using Discord, please use the appropriate text channel. 

Thank you for your patience. 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

Correction, I know how to fix a DarkRP server, just wasn't interested in fixing a server that doesn't belong to me, that's above my pay grade :lenny:. I did fix SuperAdmin perms though since I'm fairly certain that wasn't broken by any addons 👍

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Just now, Salad said:

Correction, I know how to fix a DarkRP server, just wasn't interested in fixing a server that doesn't belong to me, that's above my pay grade :lenny:. I did fix SuperAdmin perms though since I'm fairly certain that wasn't broken by any addons 👍

YOU DIDN'T FIX PERMS. I had mine all fucked up when I logged on :lenny:

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

Unlucky stroke of fate, it would seem. I hope you've been recovering well from the accident. I do think it would have been apt to reschedule the event, though. First impressions with these kinds of things are important.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Just now, Shuruia said:

Unlucky stroke of fate, it would seem. I hope you've been recovering well from the accident. I do think it would have been apt to reschedule the event, though. First impressions with these kinds of things are important.

hey, you know what they say, third times the charm right? One more launch and DarkRP should be good to go :lenny:

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Still skeptical and I am because I want the server to succeed. I'm sorry to hear what happened and hope everything is OK. You seem genuine and actually care. Best of luck.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

hope u feel better dude 

dont know if salad is being a meme or what but their response comes off as dickish to me to someone who was literally in a car accident lmfao 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙