fatt

fatt's 2Fort 2 Mute/Ban Appeal

Your in game name(s): fatt

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58811280

Punishment and reason why: 

hey I appealed my ban a while back and this admin Jinn told me that i'm not banned on TF2. That was great news except for the fact that I get a disconnect message telling me I'm banned when I join any GFLClan TF2 server. As stated in my last appeal I apologize deeply for my misconduct on any servers I have previously played on, in any game. I would like to appeal for my unban (and hopefully be able to connect this time.)

The admin who punished you: Jinn

Why the punishment should be revoked: 

sorry I wrote it all in the first box

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

You were banned from TTT MC about 43 months ago for Ghosting and Mass RDM. You did not make an Appeal within the TTT MC Section as Jinn told you to, so I will be moving this Appeal (With Loke's permission).

In addition, the person who punished you was "TheClassyBandit", most likely referring to TheSadBandit, so there's that knowledge for anyone that may need it. At the very least, thank you for appealing.

Screenshot_487.thumb.png.8247f22cf6d362ec227e5d8da02c53bb.png

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

Since this is over three years old, I'm going to accept this appeal. However, any further ban appeals might not be accepted. Read the rules for any server you decide to join, and make sure that you follow them.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity