donny

SteamID:

donnydinero

Punished by:

idk

Reason for the punishment:

rdm and multiple warnings to stop following

Why should your punishment be revoked?

from the start, i join a new server ive never joined before and there was this adult demarous i think and at first i was the traitor and i killed him but then he got upset so i killed him the next round even though i wasnt the terrorist. before i ever killed him he was acting like a child cause there was a female “nina” she has a soft voice and he made a baby voice then made baby noises n i asked,”arent you an adult” and when i killed him when i was innocent and he got upset i started asking arent u an adult over n over again just to get on his nerves . the next day i join the same server and hes in the server too, keep in mind im 15 and as soon as i got in the lobby, this full grown adult was targeting me, saying i was rdming him yesterday and saying i was targeting him so at one point of him saying it over again i just decided you know what ill just actually target him.

Also just to clarify, you were banned for reaching the server warn limit, which is three in this case, warnings are applied when server rules are broken, such as RDM in your case. Per that, you only have roughly hours left in your punishment.

You may still appeal and that is up to the banning admin, however because it is a relatively short amount of time he may not be able to respond in time.

Youve legit admitted to breaking the rules in this appeal, besides you've been gagged twice for slurs and have been told to read the rules which you said "thats too much work" Youve been warned twice by other admins for rdm as well, i feel you deserve the ban and while you wait you can read the rules once again!