Name:

sandbeetle43

SteamID:

Punished by:

Solkythe Hearthfire

Reason for the punishment:

rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i only rdm 1  person with no other accusations on my record and the rdm had a justifiable reason of the fact that there where low players left and i had heard i player being shot at right near me and thy jumped through the window to get in, i am not saying that i didnt rdm them but the fact was that the chances of them not being the killer and that it was a possible 1v1 where low. In the end the player was a evil which proves that i had some reason too kill them and they where just mad that i reacted that fast.

Hi! The admin who punished you will take a look at this, but in the meantime I want to clarify what a warn is.

Warns decay after just a week, when you get three warns, you get a 6 hour ban. When you get three again, it goes up to a day, then two and it goes to a week. 

A single warn point isn't trouble permanently, and you still may appeal, but don't worry if the appeal gets denied, it'll fall off within a week anyway. 

Based on your appeal, I am going to deny it. You said in it your self that it was rdm, whether the person you killed was an evil role or not doesn't determine rdm.

Also to reiterate what Morgan said, a warn will decay in a week. Moving forward just be careful about rdm, make sure you have actionable proof.