calebevb

Why you should Join JazzNation#1

Posted  Edited by calebevb

Hey everyone, thank you for taking the time out of you day to read this. I have found some things that are faulty here at Games For Life Clan. "Big sexy.. I mean Caleb what are these problems?" you may be asking. Well to start off here we are simply just not Jazzy as fuck anymore. Take a look at this poster I made listed at the bottom of this.

"Caleb we Jazzy as hell here." is what you should not be saying. oh yeah? well take a look at this short video I took of 2 GFL discords.

Sad, disappointing , gross, and disgusting. Things need to change around here. We can change things around here within these next few months. 

But first I would like to Thank a few people for helping us jazz shit up.

@MooTheCow, TTT MC admin, Jazzy as shit, makes amazing shitposts.

@Beaker A shitposter Like Moo that posts some quality shitposts. and an old MC admin

@loucop Just a man full of Jazz and a TTT MC admin currently (I think)

@iLoveNapalm Jazzy as shit bro

@Bufo A damn Legend, old MC admin and also Jazzy asf

And maybe best for last @AlanDog For making this all possible and helping us make GFL Jazzified.

Now, On with the show. As you could clearly see from my video that GFL just is not Jazzy whatsoever. Me Alan Moo Beaker and everyone else I just mentioned are trying to change this NOW.  With your help we can make GFL into the once great Jazz nation of Jazz.

I would like for everyone for coming to my short, however informational Ted Talk. I appreciate you.

Propaganda I put together:

Comm-- I mean JazzNation#1 propaganda.png

Edited by calebevb

Enchantment table.PNG

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

Sorry, I support my nieces club aka trans rights. But I will also  support Jazz Nation. I do believe, Jazz Nation should be a channel within the Gmod mc part of discord. Jazz Nation allows free shit posters to shit post without fear of getting warned for off topic. Others may say that such off-topic channel already exists. I beg to differ, have you ever seen a channel called jazz before huh? You say one already existed huh? False, our most trusted MC historian has not confirmed such previous existence of "off-topic-jazz". Checkmate, Liberal. I see NOTHING can go wrong with giving mc a Jazz Nation channel. We can also make it so we can only post the jazz emote, as compromise. 

image.png.8d3d5fb975d9a1adf0a5706780da53d3.png

I dont understand half of what you said but I think that we should definitly band together and make GFL completely Jazzy and nobody not even big daddy ro- I mean Roy cant even stop us because he will be one with us, and then we get ben. 

Enchantment table.PNG

On 5/18/2021 at 9:30 PM, calebevb said:

Hey everyone, thank you for taking the time out of you day to read this. I have found some things that are faulty here at Games For Life Clan. "Big sexy.. I mean Caleb what are these problems?" you may be asking. Well to start off here we are simply just not Jazzy as fuck anymore. Take a look at this poster I made listed at the bottom of this.

"Caleb we Jazzy as hell here." is what you should not be saying. oh yeah? well take a look at this short video I took of 2 GFL discords.

Sad, disappointing , gross, and disgusting. Things need to change around here. We can change things around here within these next few months. 

But first I would like to Thank a few people for helping us jazz shit up.

@MooTheCow, TTT MC admin, Jazzy as shit, makes amazing shitposts.

@Beaker A shitposter Like Moo that posts some quality shitposts. and an old MC admin

@loucop Just a man full of Jazz and a TTT MC admin currently (I think)

@iLoveNapalm

@Bufo A damn Legend, old MC admin and also Jazzy asf

And maybe best for last @AlanDog For making this all possible and helping us make GFL Jazzified.

Now, On with the show. As you could clearly see from my video that GFL just is not Jazzy whatsoever. Me Alan Moo Beaker and everyone else I just mentioned are trying to change this NOW.  With your help we can make GFL into the once great Jazz nation of Jazz.

I would like for everyone for coming to my short, however informational Ted Talk. I appreciate you.

Propaganda I put together:

Comm-- I mean JazzNation#1 propaganda.png

Y’all see that “@bufo A damn legend”😎