savvy_201

savvy_201's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by savvy_201

Steam Name(s): s3mple㋛

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63644843

Admin that banned you: Vauff

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned cause I boosted zombies, but that was my second attempt for boosting on the 6 or 7th round, and the zombie did no dmg at all. I know I am not supposed to boost zombies, but is that 3-day banned too much, like previously I got banned by other admins for boosting, but they gave me a 30 mins ban only? I've been a very regular player in this server, so please unban me, I will play properly when nobody supposed to be trolling.

Edited by savvy_201

• savvy_201 changed the title to savvy_201's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal
Posted  Edited by Vauff

It doesn't matter how many times you tried it or whether the zombie actually ended up killing people. I watched you in spectate very purposely boost a zombie across the map into the humans. The ban is longer than before because this was your 5th ban in total, and your 4th just for boosting. We use punishment stacking and keep increasing lengths as people continue to reoffend. Unfortunately admins were not properly stacking the lengths on your 2nd-4th bans, and this led to me having to make a higher length jump than normal. Had these previous bans been stacked, you probably would've already been at a week+ by now.

Wait out the ban and follow our rules in the future.

Edited by Vauff