Da_Doggo

Da_Doggo's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Surf/Csgo/Main Server

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Da_Doggo#9746

Why were you banned?: was being very controversial about trans people and wasn't really being appropriate. that was a few months ago

Why should you be unbanned?

I see why I got banned now and why people could get offended about what I was talking about. also im less of a menace now and it would be nice to be able to get back into the server so I can see events and stuff

Low effort not only that I don't see a sorry or even a bit of remorse for the things you said also I wouldn't call being extremely offensive and targeting trans people as "being very controversial about trans people" It seems as if you're downplaying what you really did not only this you posted a seizure inducing gif, in my opinion you don't belong on our servers. -1 

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

image.png

image.png

image.png

Kinda just seems like you were trying to get banned. Seems like this sort of thing would just happen again if we unbanned you tbh

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

6 hours ago, Da_Doggo said:

Surf/Csgo

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I agree with the others.  It looks like you joined with the intention of stirring up issues or getting banned.  You achieved your goal and our side delivered; I think it would be in the best of interest of both parties to keep it that way because your behaviour is not a good fit for our community.  I think it's okay to have controversial opinions, but evidence shows that it was very targeted and not truly some type of philosophical debate or questioning- you weren't just discussing a controversial topic, but aiming to be rude and offensive.

My only suggestion is you aren't banned on our forums.  If you want to prove that you're a totally different person, then using our forums with positive actions will be your proof, and you can persuade me on your next appeal.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Alexis

Appeal denied.

I believe the opinions of others speaks enough to deny this appeal. You aren't banned from the Forums so you can still show some reformation in due time if you end up wanting to.

Edited by Alexis