motorsteak

motorsteak's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Game servers and Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

motorsteak#0970/237628448816758784

Why were you banned?: I was banned from main/official discords due to a personal disagreement with benroy that resulted in a few poor decisions by myself which resulted in a community ban. That's the short version and we can elaborate more on this in the comments if needed but I'm not gonna use this as an excuse to dig up the past to cause more issues or target staff/community members.

Why should you be unbanned?

I was allowed back to the forums after about 6 months. Which now I realize was just step 1 of a multipart process of re-appealing. If this seems cookie cutter, it's because it is, I've typed this out before and it's for the same situation. All I want is unbanned from all the discord servers and game servers. I just want to be able to hang out and play games when I have the free time. I don't want any admin, mod, or staff roles and I'm not gonna try and cause issues based on previous incidents I was involved with in this community. I'm typing this on mobile so sorry if there's any formatting or spelling errors.

• Ben locked this topic