Catherine

Issue with my member tag in game

I was having an issue with my member status in game (CSS Specifically) My name does not show [Member] next to my name whenever I chat, I was wondering if anybody could help me. its for the CSS Surf RPG Deathmatch Server, I have been with GFL for a while now and would love to see my tag on my game again. 

~Cat~

57 minutes ago, Catherine said:

I tried reaching out to Runda on both Steam and here but neither were even viewed... im not mad... more sad than anything about that

@Joshy

Does commands like !tags or in console sm_tags work for you?  This was how it was done in the old days.  Their division leader recently stepped down so there's a little bit of shuffling around going on.  No worries you are giving no appearance of being mad 🙂 I'm curious to know what happened to tags too.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I have confirmed that their database groups are correct, so they should be receiving member permissions in the game.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

Does commands like !tags or in console sm_tags work for you?  This was how it was done in the old days.  Their division leader recently stepped down so there's a little bit of shuffling around going on.  No worries you are giving no appearance of being mad 🙂 I'm curious to know what happened to tags too.

I havent tried that yet! I will give it a shot! =^_^=

@Aurora @Joshy I have done the command and even checked the status of my tag and this is what was printed. 

Player: Cats-Shouldn't-Be-Blue<654><[U:1:128394387]><>, Status: "Not Restricted", Tag status: "Visible"
Access overrides - Set Tag: Default, Tag color: Default
Tag Color: "", Name Color: "", Chat Color: ""
Access overrides - Name color: Default, Chat color: Default

~Cat~

22 minutes ago, Catherine said:

I havent tried that yet! I will give it a shot! =^_^=

@Aurora @Joshy I have done the command and even checked the status of my tag and this is what was printed. 

Player: Cats-Shouldn't-Be-Blue<654><[U:1:128394387]><>, Status: "Not Restricted", Tag status: "Visible"
Access overrides - Set Tag: Default, Tag color: Default
Tag Color: "", Name Color: "", Chat Color: ""
Access overrides - Name color: Default, Chat color: Default

Nothing changed

~Cat~

Posted  Edited by Joshy

edit:

Erm I think I'm thinking of something different.  There's an option for settags.  I wonder if there's sm_settags or something like that.  I would need to look at what they have installed on the server, but I'm not al game moderator I have no permisions to that stuff.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

edit:

Erm I think I'm thinking of something different.  There's an option for settags.  I wonder if there's sm_settags or something like that.  I would need to look at what they have installed on the server, but I'm not al game moderator I have no permisions to that stuff.

It won't let me use that as I have not redonated recently

~Cat~

Hi, busy weekend. I will try and look into this, I am not sure why the Member tag isn't showing up on Surf,  your steam and GFL profile are connect properly / correct account it seems yes? 

9 hours ago, Runda said:

Hi, busy weekend. I will try and look into this, I am not sure why the Member tag isn't showing up on Surf,  your steam and GFL profile are connect properly / correct account it seems yes? 

Yep!

~Cat~