donnydinero

donnydinero's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: pc? or anarchy

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

donnydinero

Why were you banned?: i was muted for saying “racial slurs.

Why should you be unbanned?

” the admin “king cannibal” muted me for idk how long once because i was saying “nigga” in my speech, and i would understand if i was banned even if i was saying it in a hurtful or as an insult way but i wasnt. i was simply just speaking my vocabulary and even by the name something jake said “in my opinion you sound white so i think it was deserved.”
i said youre name is literally drake nigga” and id understand if theyre where like kids playing the game but im 15 so thats not what i think of. theres peoples like me that cant really bend theyre speech because its our daily vocabulary. so i wanted to explain this to king cannibal so i was doing “!calladmin” and no answer after like 5 times then on the fifth try, he muted me forever. if i was using my language to hurt people i would understand but i wasnt, so i feel discriminated against.

Posted  Edited by Morganlefaye69

https://bans.gflclan.com/search/60a9d14f5080e8997e63254b?query=Donn

This is your infraction, you were permanently restricted for racial slurs. I did play a part in this punishment.

Regardless of who you are as a person, they are not allowed on the server or on the forums here. Just a blanket ban. If we were to let you do it many other trolls and people would use it, regardless of your intent. It is better to have just a blanket ban than to make exceptions.

!calladmin is to call an admin through discord.

Your appeal may be considered by @Spanish Inquisition but it will not likely be accepted.

**As an additional note please don't harass admins. If you have an issue submit feedback or make an abuse report, no need to insult the mods directly. 

Edited by Morganlefaye69

Hi, whilst I do agree with you there that you weren't trying to offend anyone with your language, when I gagged you last night, your infraction history shows us that you have been warned against using these types of words over and over again. As of right now I feel that the punishment is fair. Perhaps in the future it could be looked at again