GFLillusioN

Nuclear Matters

Name: Nuclear Matters

STEAM_0:1:554874860

Action taken as of now: None

(Looking for some other peoples thoughts on this player, Video shows him looking at 2 different players through smoke and simply burst shoots at both of them killing them)

Posted  Edited by MBSS - Edit Reason: Corrected Mid > top mid

I don't know if these are meant for admins only or not but here is what I think.

Please use(sv_cheats 1, r_drawothermodels 1) to make your life easier with demos.

The clip is inconclusive at most. He aiming at the general direction of commonly used spots.

Also, are we just gonna ignore the fact that he didn't see the guy hiding to the right at top mid?

Edited by MBSS
Corrected Mid > top mid

Thanks MB$ for your feedback! I just thought that it was kind of odd how he repositioned to get a better shot and then took cover behind the tree top mid as the enemy player shot at him. Like I said this is just solely to get others feedback, jiu jitsu Maga said that he had thought he had been banned by Med

Posted  Edited by _ludeS

i played against this guy. ddint feel like he was cheatin. hes just much better then you.

EDIT: also, dont use small crosshairs, get large / xtra large and use magenta color.

And dont take a 35 sec clip as proof of anything. all this shows is you want to accuse people of being better then you.

Edited by _ludeS

@GFLillusioN  Smokes are rendered client-side in CSS. Lag and/or CPU load affect the probability of blooming. This means that although it did bloom on your screen, it may have not on his end. Unless you have heaps of clips gathered over a short period of time (say, a game or two) that consistently show the suspect tracking and shooting players through smokes, then it's a plausible cause for suspicion. Otherwise, one instance means nothing.

This should be prerequisite knowledge for an admin.

Since I'm on I figured I would give my input.  This one clip does not prove anything to me because like grey said this is from spectate view and also any one clip could be completely random and lucky throughout all the rounds he plays.  That being said I would spectate this guy more illusion cause he does do some things worse then this clip that you could record and have a good discussion about.