axelon

axelon's Hightower Player Report

Player Name klim

Player Steam ID STEAM_0:1:78544188

Your Name generic the pyro main

Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:606021365

Tell us what happen 

he was cheating as sniper, aimbotting, locking onto heads, the usual. Then when I called him out, he switched to soldier and ignored me to try and make no one notice.

Do you have any evidence that supports your claim? 

No, i wasnt able to get any evidence before he switched to soldier and turned off his aimbot, but i was able to get a miniscule amount of footage but i dont know how to paste files onto this ticket so yeah.

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

I was within the game and I had personally spectated Klim. They do not seem to be using Aimbot or Wallhack like you had thought. I personally believe that they appear to be an experienced Sniper who uses Judgement to determine where people are. If you have any evidence, you can always add it as a comment by checking the "Choose Files" area right about the Follow Topic Checkmark when you are typing out a comment. If that doesn't work, you can always upload it as proof and I will respond to it after seeing it.

I'll leave this report open for about a week or two in the meantime, in case they were trying to hide their cheats and I didn't actually see anything.

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements