BADHayden

BADHayden's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by BADHayden

My in-game name: 41st PVT 1703 Ridge

My SteamID: 76561198195686211

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Will

Why this should be revoked:

The server restarted and I was in bunks with the rest of the 41st who were on and we were all shooting each other. Another member was also banned for a week for the same reason when we were just having fun in bunks.
I feel I should be unbanned because it was an honest mistake between me and my battalion. We didnt put sim in our name we just rejoined and goofed off a little too much

Im mad retarded

Edited by BADHayden

Great explanation of the scenario to the audience but why do you feel like you should be unbanned? That is what an appeal is for.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Hi,
I was the one who banned you. I understand that this was a mistake, but I told Ridge and Apollo 10 minutes before when they did it the first time (with many other 41st) to change their names and go to sim room if they wanted to have a team deathmatch or free for all. I was more than happy to give a tactical insert to everyone participating. You then all changed your names and went to SIM room which was great! But after the SIM "ended", you then started killing each other with your actual names and in 41st bunks which I already warned you guys about. The ban will stay because I already verbally warned you once, but you guys just didn't listen.

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png