XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): GREEN WHAT`S YOUR PROBLEM?

SteamID: 76561197974881816

Admin that banned you: ice

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, good morning, the ICE administrator banned me for using a script according to, I have no knowledge about that because I have a very old pc, you can imagine playing with 20-30 fps maximum, I have a first generation i3.

The point I would like to know when they would remove the banned? And aside from the scripts are forbidden to use it? It's hard for me to bunny hop because my pc is very slow !! Sorry for the inconvenience but you have to understand me.

I was going to close this, since the ban you tried appealing expired - but it seems you've been banned again for a similar reason. I'm moving this to CS:GO Zombie Escape since that is where you were banned, not CS:GO Bhop.

@Vauff @Snowy

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Posted  Edited by Vauff

You were either using hyperscroll or macros on your jump input, neither of which are allowed on the server. These stats are not possible to be reached legitimately.

Flagged: 0 || Perf: 35.9 || Avg: 18.8 / 208.2 || Green WHAT`S YOUR PROBLEM? || Map: ze_666_crazy_escape_v2_4 || Last: 20 22 22 16 17 18 21 18 20 16 21 22 20 18 17 13 18 20 10 19 18 15 18 18 13 20 17 16 21 19

If you're unsure what these terms mean, hyperscroll is a feature on some mice which "unlocks" your scroll wheel and lets it free spin at very high speeds with just a flick. Macros would be some program you've set up on your PC to artificially spam jump inputs. We can't figure out which one exactly you were doing from our end, however it's usually just hyperscroll.

As Infra said, your first ban already expired, however you received another one due to continuing the same behaviour after your first ban expired. Please be mindful of these rules in the future after your second ban expires.

Edited by Vauff