9518 Echo

9518 Echo's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 104th ARC SGM 9518 Echo

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:486968322

Reason: For killing people in a ATTE

Admin: It was a jedi. i know that doesn't help but i don't remeber.

Why this should be revoked:

I feel like I should be un banned because I still saw the NPC's In front on my ATTE and I didn't see any of them die so I just kept shooting and I saw people still shooting and I thought I was lagging  ( I know dumb mistake in a ATTE) but I thought the ones in front of me had more health then the other ones because of how easy they died and people kept walking in front of the ATTE while I was firing, I didn't really hear a warning from a Jedi I just know someone was talking to me because of the shooting going around me. But I really enjoy this sever I wish to be un banned so I don't get bored for a week (I believe) and I would also like to participate in my 104th training with my 104th brothers

The first time you killed multiple people using the ATTE i brought you to see if maybe you had done it on accident which it seemed you had done, I returned you cause it seemed that you didn't mean to but about 5 minutes later you began to RDM more people using the ATTE. I just feel like when you saw that you were killing people in the killfeed you would just stop but you just kept going. 

I honestly didn't mean to kill the people i did kill and i really didn't pay attention to the right corner of my screen, i don't know how people i killed(i am sorry for the people i killed), i was just watching the thing that said i killed a NPC  

• 2 weeks later...