Nogtog

SteamID:

Classified (dm me to find out :O)

Punished by:

Random Noise

Reason for the punishment:

Mass RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was having a great time on the server and was enjoying it and was being quite wholesome but then i was reported for 2 counts of rdm (which were valid) but i was suddenly banned for mass rdm even tho i was only reported by 2 people? The other person i rdmed was my lifelong friend and he was ok with it so i should only have been punished for 2 rdms and even then i think a ban is very over-the-top because it was my first punishment and i was not verbally warned by the admin. Btw there was this guy called stephen on and he is a known sex offender and should be banned. Have a great day gfl gang!!!!!!

Edited by Nogtog

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: moderator edit

<removed by Joshy>

I was on the server too my g and 100% the opps were deep infiltrating the admin team and mucking about allowing cringe rulebreaking and banning mohammed (Nogtog's real name)

<removed by Joshy>

Hello are any of the administrators online i really need this handled so i can play on the server again

Edited by Joshy
moderator edit

the opps here, i can confirm random noise (corrupt admin) agreed to target mohammad (the innocent fella known as nigel ogtog) and allow other users to do as they please, honestly suprised this isnt a demote request on him i wont be playing this server again

Just now, the opps said:

the opps here, i can confirm random noise (corrupt admin) agreed to target mohammad (the innocent fella known as nigel ogtog) and allow other users to do as they please, honestly suprised this isnt a demote request on him i wont be playing this server again

Thanks the opps i hate you personally as you chinged my bro Danny2Splashy but you are speaking facts on my appeal my drilla

Hello Nogtog,

I will not be lifting this ban. The reasons for this are:

You killed three people as an innocent in quick succession without a visible reason to do so

You displayed confusion at the two reports when you knew you rdmed and admit as much

The third person you killed who did not report did not agree on you killing them and is not one of your friend

Your and your friends' behavior has been questionable at least and very toxic at most, as well as unprofessional

Here are the screenshots showing the reports, the logs, and the written words of the person who did not report:

Spoiler

reports.PNG.50d41bfbc2311545440912ad429ec485.PNG

logs.PNG.4ef177c553538bc10fabb6cb831fd599.PNG

nonagreement.PNG.1e0a3cd54247c1a9408d591bcdd11d82.PNG

Thank you for your report

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

I was the moderator who removed some comments from this thread.  These comments are still visible to forum moderators, server manager and above.  That is a very serious accusation being made without evidence, and does not help with the appeal.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Random Noise said:

Hello Nogtog,

I will not be lifting this ban. The reasons for this are:

You killed three people as an innocent in quick succession without a visible reason to do so

You displayed confusion at the two reports when you knew you rdmed and admit as much

The third person you killed who did not report did not agree on you killing them and is not one of your friend

Your and your friends' behavior has been questionable at least and very toxic at most, as well as unprofessional

Here are the screenshots showing the reports, the logs, and the written words of the person who did not report:

THERE HE IS, THERE'S THE PEDOPHILE 

Just now, Random Noise said:

Reveal hidden contents

reports.PNG.50d41bfbc2311545440912ad429ec485.PNG

logs.PNG.4ef177c553538bc10fabb6cb831fd599.PNG

nonagreement.PNG.1e0a3cd54247c1a9408d591bcdd11d82.PNG

Thank you for your report

Shut up dickhead

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I was the moderator who removed some comments from this thread.  These comments are still visible to forum moderators, server manager and above.  That is a very serious accusation being made without evidence, and does not help with the appeal.

Shut up you fat neek

• Ben locked this topic