Goliath

Sub board for ShowCase Creations

Hello ladies gentlemen and young children! I would like to make a suggestion about the Graphic category; it would be cool if GFL Staff members could have the opportunity to rate the member's creations by posting them in a showcase section, In that case staffers will be able to give a vote to any future Graphic Team applications... It will be also nice for topic author to get any advices suggestions for better creations in future and so on....

Thanks in advance;

Much Love ❤️ Respect 🙏 and Peace  ✌️

-Goliath(- Draco -)

Posted  Edited by Goliath
14 minutes ago, Joshy said:

How would they rate them like on a scale from 0 to 10?  Or can they just post in hobbies area and get general open feedback?  A lot of people already post here and it looks successful to me

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/948-art/

We do need something fresh and non old posts included, So the old section can be hidden and the new one can take the place of old's one to the proper section(GFX Team Category <-- Here), as of the ratings the users can use the scale from 1(Worst) to 20(Brilliant) and then if the member will have x amount of positive votes can get the Award of GFX Creator..

Edited by Goliath

Just now, Joshy said:

I personally don’t agree with deleting a perfectly good equivalent category and creating a new one.

It could be hidden instead of removal tho, posts etc will remain even if category will be hidden... As you can see the only one recent topic is mine into arts section.. the others are from past year.... what's the point to have a category with topics that were made into the past year(s)??

We already have a GFX Team application, so any community "voting" on someone's personal thread will not be taken into account when I decide who I want for my team. The art thread will remain it's own thing, and the GFX section will only include topics related to the GFX Team directly. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22