JuicyBenny

JuicyBenny's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by JuicyBenny - Edit Reason: im dumb and hit ctrl enter instead of shift enter to space my shit out ;-;

Name: JuicyBenny

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:189039826

Banned by: Console

Ban Reason: Karma Ban

Why should you be unbanned

Hi there... its me again XD
So this just happened and im writing it like maybe 5-10min after depending how long it takes me to write this lets set the scene

Lego map. some guy prop pushed a dude into a tester, test him and kill him. this dude was an afk. Ill admit i kinda went auto pilot and saw only the picture of prop pushing an afk. and rdming said afk. didnt pay attention to tester results cause tbh i dont know why i would when im already that far.
next some guy decides to shoot me in the back, i shot back. missed a few. as i shot him in the head he was horribly lying saying and i quote "sorry, wrong button im learning" didnt really care. was gonna kill him anyway after he shot me... it wasent just once too he shot me down to 79 iirc and then shot again but missed. so.
next some dude decides to come out of being afk. grab a huge. start shooting it everywhere. common shit. but then he grabs an m16 and starts shooting at other people and myself... so i killed him...
I DIDNT THINK ALL THESE PEOPLE WERE GONNA BE INNOS.

my karma went down to i think it was. 692
Had a round where i just holstered to get my karma up. guy karma baited then rdmed by a man that round which then he decided to berate me. thank you random noise for helping on that
Next round i had a T round so i was switching between holstered and with my rifle my karma at that stage was 717.
We did the round like normal and i got a couple good kills actually won the round. The ban happened after that round and i was confused. i did jihad at the end and team mates were kinda around but i jihaded after it ended. i looked on my shadowplay. so i was confused THEN i looked at the shadowplay more and found a kill on a dude i thought i hit and killed Sweetroll but i didnt notice is sweetroll moved and i hit a dude behind him..... that dude being my T buddy... uhhh.. i thought i hit sweetroll XD straight up thought i got lucky didnt see Two T icons there or anything so. shot. bad timing. whoops.

I have shadow play on all except for the tester one unfortunately. and will link them below. i think i have to do streamable or whatever its called cause this thing wont allow me to send files for some reason.

https://streamable.com/1g2scx
https://streamable.com/rhkljr
https://streamable.com/rkpxjt

Edited by JuicyBenny
im dumb and hit ctrl enter instead of shift enter to space my shit out ;-;

Spoiler

Since I was a witness here I'll speak. Juicy did not have footage of the tester situation, however I can perfectly recall what happened. For simplicity sake I will call the person Juicy killed the victim, Juicy is Juicy, and the person the victim killed is the afk. The victim was pushing the afk towards the tester with a prop, and when Juicy ran up to the two people, the victim had tested the afk and shot them for being a traitor, and then Juicy immediately shot the victim for prop pushing and killing the afk. While Juicy did overreact a little bit, they were still justified in killing the victim, as prop pushing is kosable as stated in the motd.

I can not speak for any other situation, but I do not need to. Hope this helps.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

Appeal Accepted. However next time be more careful of your karma, we will not be as lenient the next time you get karma banned, you will have to wait it out.

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif