Sophie~ ♡

Sophie Resignation

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

I didn't know you directly, but I know you had a huge impact on the Anarchy community. You've left big shoes to fill. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Stay safe out there

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

I'll miss ya for sure, this is the most inclusive and freindliest servers I've ever played on and ik you were a massive part of this. The short time I've spent here as staff you've been a great server manager to work with. Thank you for all you've done for this community. 

It's sad to see you go. I believe you did a lot of things right as a Server Manager, and I do believe that you helped to nurture the unique community of the Anarchy sever. See you on the flip side.

Achievements

Excuse me, I don't think you read the staff CoC like the rest of us. It says that once you become staff, you're permanently bound to this hellhole and there is no escape. So I'm going to have to DENY this resignation because of that and also because I set you up as the main antagonist in Part 4 and I still need to use your likeness for Part 5.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by SunBeam - Edit Reason: Because I wanted to

I know I haven't been on the server but goodbye Sophie you were helpful when I had my false ban. I'm gonna miss you. Hopes for the best of you. 🙂

Edit: I've known you for a little time, but In that time you have been a awesome person. ily ❤️

Edited by SunBeam
Because I wanted to