Sophie~ ♡

Sophie Resignation

Going to rewrite my message because I wrote the last one while in the car about to leave work and you deserve so much more than a hastily written message.

I think I can speak for more people than just myself when saying that you will be sorely missed in GFL. I'm really happy with the way that you and Haxray have continued to run the TTT4 server after I left and hopefully, despite the current downturn in population, it's got a good bit of life left in it.

On a personal level, you've helped me more than I care to express on a public forum lol. The past year has been really difficult for me as I've been transitioning and I cannot express how much helpful having somebody like you to ask for advice, vent to, and overall just talk to has been for me. I honestly kinda view you as a big sister.

Thanks for putting up with me. I know things are hard for you now, but I have no doubt you will make it through and will go on to do great things ❤️

And of course, this isn't goodbye. I still intend to message and annoy you :3

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by NOT Karkles

You have helped me so much, even when you didn’t have to, you are the sweetest, kindest, most considerate person I’ve ever met and if you hadn’t of been there for me, idk where I’d be right now. I am infinitely grateful to have met you, I cannot put words together that express how fond I have grown of talking with you. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

I wish you peace and happiness on your next adventures. ♥️

Edited by NOT Karkles

As short as my time working under you was, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you find great success in your ventures in life. Although you may be gone from the position, the Sophie SM legacy will live on in Anarchy as an example of the way things should be run and managed, and for that, I thank you.

Best Wishes, E

b_560_95_1.png

• 2 months later...