Dragoon

TF2 Hightower Vanilla Event

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

GIRysiFC8HTIS0VNnbo7BBtSKggl0pUJXm55QCkp_K2f0m5ew53XpNBjazGtL9EaEnUDN2xcDKpzSxtMfhyB2OvBWGwY8Pqx7DhUgdio4NDxCZYYg0mWlKuEkE_QNiRBXaaUaYAu
Hello, everybody! The Events Team will be Hosting an Event for the TF2 Event Server from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM EDT on June 28th. The Event will be a competition on a vanilla version of the Hightower map in order to see who can get the most amount of points in this two hour time frame. We will be counting the points based on the scores shown in the Tab Menu. However, there is a twist. We will be disabling the Engineer and Medic classes! The scores of each player will be tallied and the 3 players with the highest scores will get the prizes listed below. 

Prizes

1st Place: 3 months of VIP

2nd and 3rd Place: 1 month of VIP 

All server rules still apply during the event!

Be sure to get into the server quickly before it fills up! If you have any questions, be sure to message me at my account here on the Forums (@Dragoon) or send a message to me (Dragoon#0975) on Discord. We hope to see you there, and we hope that you will enjoy this event! (Note: The Server will be started a few minutes before the Event officially starts. If you'd like to join, type "connect 92.119.148.21:27015" around 5 or so minutes to 6:00 EDT)

(Give credit to @Salad the wonderful Event Logo!)

TF2 Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jhU3K4JVB3

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

• Dragoon changed the title to TF2 Hightower Vanilla Event
Posted  Edited by Dragoon

Thank you to everyone who joined the event! Whenever we host another one, I'd be pleased to see you all there again. Cheers!

Results:

1st: @Lonely
2nd: @J3rry
3rd: @DrakoHD

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements