Avi

Im Around Again

Hello there,  Im Avi (pronounced Ahh veee).  As the title suggests, Im back again. 

When I was around previously, I was trial staff on TTT Rotation, until some life events made me resign behind the scenes and  take a long term break from the community.  It's been around 8 months now, but I found my way back.  It's nice to see some familiar faces and people that have stuck around and others I recognize that joined the community.

Now for those that dont know me, here are some fun facts.  I am a 26 year old female.  I have a Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Investigation and hope to work for a Crime Scene Unit processing crime scenes (my dream job would be in Blood Pattern Analysis).  In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, making art, baking/cooking from scratch, and playing video games.  Lately, I've been sticking to Minecraft and Gmod.  I've been around Gmod for a long time, and you may recognize me from other communities that I've staffed on; I've staffed/played on majority of the more popular gamemodes.  Outside of video games, I am very active in different Discord communities and am a Community Manager/Event Team Manager for a large scale Discord community.

That's a little about me.  Thanks for reading!  

"Never shoot yourself in the head, it makes too big of a mess" -avi 2019

henlo A🅱️i

Achievements