Alexis

A year in...

Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang, and same my 1 year anniversary in GFL was last month.

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Ahhh, congrats!

I remember talking to you in the GMOD discord sometime a year ago from this month or possibly the next, idk, and you were so connected with the community and seemed to be the only one that helped me to understand how GMOD worked, lol. I'm glad to see that you're still here! Thanks for everything you do, you're amazing.

Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang Furry Alexis gang

b_560_95_1.png