Random Noise

Songs that make you move no matter what

Recently, I've been compiling all the songs that I find to really make me move. It's been pretty fun to go back and look at these songs, and I wanted to share them with you. Feel free to give your own list in the replies. And yes, all of these songs are bass music.

#1 Mat Zo - Robots Never Lie

Probably the best bass drop I've ever heard, not even joking. The tense, insanely well designed buildup makes the drop hit harder than anything you will ever listen to, and then the drop itself is an incredible mix of melody and bass that's full of energy as the drum-n-bass drums run along with it. I really can't do this one justice with words, as I will run out of them before I could fully describe it. All you have to know is that I've probably broken something before just from dancing to this.

#2 Yako - Vulpix

Don't be fooled by this song's initial presentation, this is one of the most energetic basshouse songs I have ever listened to, in fact I would say it is the most energetic. I was really debating between this one and the next song for the number 2 spot, but this one just gets me going a little bit more. The song isn't as impressive as the one above, but I would be lying if I said the drop wasn't damn good.

#3 Krewella - Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix)

Now for what you probably expected to be in number one: some good dubstep. This one's an oldie, but it is really gold. The pop synths (the supersaws if you know what that is) contrast the drop in an incredible way, and when the drop hits, I can't help but to move. Not only is this the most energetic oldschool dubstep I have listened to, it's also the most energetic song from Pegboard Nerds that I have listened to. They really outdid themselves with this one.

#4 Flux Pavilion - Who Wants To Rock (ft. RiFF RAFF) (CRaymak VIP Remix)

Honestly, I could put this one or Krewella - Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) in number 3, but this one just isn't as nostalgic sounding. This has all the energy of the above song, but with modern twists and complexity. This isn't the best modern dubstep song on the list, but this drop just really gets me going more than the others. Not much else I can say.

#5 Lektrique & aUtOdiDakT - Alpha Dogs

It's getting harder now to rank these, but I had to make sure this one got a spot in the top 5. Not only is this one of the best basshouse drops I have ever heard, it's also one of the most creative. What really gets me moving is the solidness of the sounds and amazing house rhythm, as this is just really solidly put together. It's these kinds of songs that really put my music to shame.

#6 Boogie T x SubDocta - Bambaataa

When I said there were modern dubstep songs better than number 4 on the list, this is one of them. I remember having second thoughts about listening to this song at the time it came out, but when I did get around to listening to it, I was blown away. Probably one of the most well designed and thematic modern dubstep songs, and is the most energetic of the ones I have listened to. What I mean is, the basses almost tell a story, but in the most head-nodding way it can. This is one of those songs that just gives me all the motivation to continue making music.

#7 Excision - Live Wire

This song stands out from Excision's older songs as a much more put-together piece of bass music than Excision's standard back then, and yet not as significant as the others. However, this song doesn't need significance to make it headbang worthy, though I wouldn't exactly say I headbang to this in the traditional sense. If I ever want a really nice low tempo song to get me moving, I put this one on, or at least the first one-third of it, as it speeds up in tempo throughout the song. Nothing crazy though, just steady movement and solid basses.

#8 The Frim - Doot Camp

At this point, I could really put number 9 or 10 at this spot, but I just move to this one a bit more. I won't go into detail about the song, as you should really listen to what youtuber and bass music reviewer Nawtystep has to say about it. This is a song that I have gotten into slowly, but I'm able to really appreciate it at this point, and it gets me moving a pretty moderate amount.

#9 Skeptiks - Cobwebs

Alright, I'm not gonna lie, I broke some rules placing this one here. I move to the number 10 song more, but this one is just way too impressive to put it at the number 10 spot, so I'll put it here. Not a lot of my favorite songs have made it into this list, as I choose songs based on the entire quality of the song to be my favorites, and most of these songs are only really strong in the drops. However, this Is my fourth most favorite song, just because of how impressive it is and the amazing use of basses, especially during its time period.

#10 Delta Heavy - Here With Me (ft. Modestep)

Now then, I have probably the most energetic melodic dubstep songs I have ever listened to. The heavy parts are just so well made that I'm forced to move to its rhythm, even if it doesn't have the kind of character that other songs on this list have. This one goes more into the well-produced category of songs, but that really shouldn't discount how impressive it is, and I know I say that a lot about these songs, but it just has to be said.

Anyways, I probably wrote more than I expected to, and I hope you enjoyed my post and possibly some of the songs I have mentioned. Now, what songs make you dance uncontrollably? This will really reveal what you listen to and how you listen to it, and I'm curious to know.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG