Beasterd

Beasterd's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: A_Beasterd

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:93647546

Banned by: not sure cannot find my ban in the ban logs on yalls website

Ban Reason: because someone told me to plant a c4 even though then they tried to disarm it causing a mass rdm i was an innocent

Why should you be unbanned

I think I should be unbanned or at least have it reduced so its not permanent because I didn't do it out of malice or to intentionally rdm anyone one I just used poor judgment I have played on this server a lot and this is my first offense 

Posted  Edited by AlphaOwl - Edit Reason: Questioning, and found encourager

Do you mind telling us who exactly encouraged you to plant a C4 as inno?

We have found the person who encouraged you and we'll be keeping a watchful eye on them in the future. Your ban can also be seen here.

As for you though, why did you think it was a good idea to plant the C4 in the first place, despite having been warned by an admin in chat prior? It should mean something when the person who's supposed to enforce the rules tells you not to do something in particular.

It'll ultimately be up to the Senior Admins and Managers to decide, but I would recommend elaborating further on your stance into making such a hasty decision. Also, your ban is only for 1 week for Mass RDM.

Edited by AlphaOwl
Questioning, and found encourager

15 hours ago, AlphaOwl said:

tbh I don't look at the chat often I don't think I noticed the admin was telling me not to place it that's not an excuse though for placing the C4