asdfasdffasdff

Pls fix kicked for reserved slot

Hi, 

pls fix reservedslot kick. 

Apparently it works that it chooses the first player in a list chosen by country. 
same as normaly in spectator mode. if you type !spec you get to view the player chosen by country name and alphabetical order of that.
Im from austria and because its top in the alphabet i get constantly kicked for reservedslot. like every map

thanks

Posted  Edited by koen

If you are annoyed about getting kicked for slot reservation, then apply for member here. Also, I don't think the slot reservation kicks by country name lmao

Edited by koen

76561198190108077.png

Posted  Edited by asdfasdffasdff
9 hours ago, koen said:

Also, I don't think the slot reservation kicks by country name lmao

It doesnt kick by country name per se. it just chooses the the first player on a list. 
cs go (cs 1.6 and source i think also, can't remember anymore) always worked that if you go to spectator mode for example, it chooses the player from that list. and that list is aphabetically ordered by name of country. 
its annyoing for me, because for example i always get specs on surf servers and they see me failing :D.
yeah and because austria is pretty high on that list, i get speced all the time, or in this case kicked all the time.

but yeah, if I can fix that with being a member, I will just do that.

Edited by asdfasdffasdff