jurrasicparkfan23

jurrasicparkfan23's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: peter

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:155950217

Banned by: does not say when i join

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned

heyo, i was playing on the server two nights ago and was banned for Mass RDM. Not gonna lie i definitely did it (honesty is key) so me and i think three others were stuck on a ladder together on that map with the two cars that come by and kill you. and ill be 100, i was absolutely shit faced playing the game and just sprayed under me to get unstuck and took out everyone. SO thats the whole sitch although my memory is a bit hazy as i had, had a couple :v) its a permanent ban and i would like to play on the server again obviously, i met a lot of chill people on the server and im not sure if it was an auto mod or not. ill take a ban for like a week or even a month because i WAS being a drunk idiot but i think a permanent one is a bit tough. especially as it was my first offence. 🙂 thanks for reading and hearing me out. 

haha never mind i looked at that other ban info site! it says the admin was "Paul." and it also says "time remaining 5days". (i thought i was permanent because it didn't say a time when i join the server) im A OK with this ban time. all good you don't have to do anything ill just take the penalty 🙂  thanks