AceOfSpadesMM

Leaving GFX

I believe that I can still be creative as I was before, but with my stressful-joke-of-a-job, it was hard to stay creative and have time to work on multiple projects. I'm very lost in my life right now. I don't feel the passion I did before when I want to work on a project. For the past few months, I felt shit, thinking that if I go back to the way I was, I'm throwing my life away, thinking that I'm just going to be that disappointment in my family who's living with his mom and sitting on the computer all day. I wanted to reset my life. I wanted to go back and be happy as I was before. Now, nothing is new. Everything is all about money and never about the happiness that I want to live. Every day, I just wanted to say "fuck it" and be a disappointment because at least I'll be happy, at least I'll die happy as a villain then being used

Anyways, thanks to Salad and to the GFX team for accepting. I'm off

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bue.

Hey man, I'm personally sorry to hear about this. The devotion and effort I saw you put into this GFX team was truly a one of a kind. Not just on the projects you did for me, but just the way you took your occupation here very seriously and it was always very admirable.

Thank you for what you did, and I hope you find yourself again soon. 🥺💝 

Edited by Bue.