0cean0pTics

Surf Maps versions error

Probably about 30% of the time im trying to get on the GFL Beginner surf server it says I have a different version of the map and disconnects me. How do I remedy this and force download or download the maps somewhere else to avoid this error?

Thanks!

Posted  Edited by Dini
1 minute ago, 0cean0pTics said:

Probably about 30% of the time im trying to get on the GFL Beginner surf server it says I have a different version of the map and disconnects me. How do I remedy this and force download or download the maps somewhere else to avoid this error?

Thanks!

Hello, this is a problem with previous servers you been on having different versions of the map. You have to go into /csgo/maps on your pc and delete all maps starting with surf_

Up to you if you want to remove all or can just do with ones you have the problem on.

Edited by Dini

Ok I deleted them all and now it says it cant find the map even though server shows it downloading to 75% or so then stopping?

47 minutes ago, Dini said:

Hello, this is a problem with previous servers you been on having different versions of the map. You have to go into /csgo/maps on your pc and delete all maps starting with surf_

Up to you if you want to remove all or can just do with ones you have the problem on.

After deleting it now says I dont have the map and shows downloading but then stops. Now I'm worried I cant get on at all :((. I just made Amateur also. 

6 hours ago, 0cean0pTics said:

Ok I deleted them all and now it says it cant find the map even though server shows it downloading to 75% or so then stopping?

After deleting it now says I dont have the map and shows downloading but then stops. Now I'm worried I cant get on at all :((. I just made Amateur also. 

You can try to manually download from fastdl: https://fastdl.gflclan.com/csgo/maps/

If you have any further issues please join discord so we can assist you little quicker since we use that more than this forum. https://gfl.gs/surfdiscord/