Anain

SteamID:

MidNightLion0514

Punished by:

phee

Reason for the punishment:

mass rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

so they said I mass rdm and all I did was kill a person holding a bomb then someone else started shooting at me so I fought back and now I'm banned until next Sunday I don't find that fair I also didn't even get time to explan myself 

Edited by LionHeart0514

Hey, I banned you (it wasn't Phee, btw) because you RDMed 2.5 people (2 people and at least 50 damage to another person) in one round. If you can elaborate more on why you shot at them to the best of your ability, I'd be willing to lower or remove the ban altogether. Admittedly, this happened during a period in which a lot of people were on the server trolling, RDMing, saying slurs etc so I assumed you were one of them and banned without looking further into it. Sorry for banning so swiftly.

No I wasn’t one of the people saying slurs or trolling I started shooting because I saw someone with this tnt looking thing and they threw it at be it could have been a prop I don’t really know so I killed the person that was throwing it at me and then someone else started shooting at me so I was try to defend myself and that’s all that really happened