Saiyan

Saiyan's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 327th FT SSGT 50166 Saiyan

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95841530

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Cole

Why this should be revoked:

(1 WK Ban )This was my first time breaking the rule on the server. This happen during after the event and waited for map change. We were fooling with the BARC speeders on the map and I didn't heard them say "Don't kill players" on the Admin intercom at the beginning . Throughout the times I've played Garry's Mod this was the first time ever I broke a RP rule.... {Its up to you if I'm qualify to return quicker to the server or not}

fun1.5.thumb.png.3c8950cc26f8d8beee22db6fcb38f865.png

Hi there Saiyan,
I will explain to you why I believe my ban should stay. 

1. The event host said more than once that you should not be killing people with your barcs.

2. There had been 2 other people banned before you in the span of 5 minutes for the exact same thing.

3. I had adverted that you should not be killing with the barcs.

Overall there was a lot of times you where told not to kill people with the barcs, you did it anyway. You may not have been aware that you weren't allowed to do it, however you still did it. That is why I believe my ban should stay.

After reading your appeal, along with the admins POV, it has been decided your ban will stay. It is an obvious rule to not kill people, regardless of if you did or did not hear the host say that. Feel free to return to the server after your ban has ended!

Appeal Denied!

🤨