Ukogas

This is stupid

Prop surfing should no longer be a traitorous act  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree

• Agree
    • Disagree

Posted  Edited by Ukogas

I don't understand why propsurfing should be kosable... All it does is give people a reason to kill on sus or rdm without consequence. If you're a traitor you will do anything BUT propsurf. That is why I feel that should be changed.

Edited by Ukogas

Which of our servers is this for? I assume TTT but we have 4 of those. I'd guess rotation since its the most active one where prop surfing is fully kosable.

Prop surfing is an exploit. Exploits arent allowed. Easy way to discourage propsurfing, make it kosable. On many of rotations maps there are places only reachable by prop surfing, spots that give them an unfair advantage because noone will be looking there. Theres no reason to propsurf other than map exploits. No reason to let people so it

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

The only reason prop surfing is a thing is to exploit and get to areas where otherwise you shouldn't and wouldn't be able to. How is that limited? By making it KOSable. I'm not sure how rotation handles it, but on TTT MC we gave out warnings for prop surfing before we disabled the collisions for minecarts and such. 

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

15 hours ago, Roger Gunshot said:

The only reason prop surfing is a thing is to exploit and get to areas where otherwise you shouldn't and wouldn't be able to. How is that limited? By making it KOSable. I'm not sure how rotation handles it, but on TTT MC we gave out warnings for prop surfing before we disabled the collisions for minecarts and such. 

I guess it's pretty easy being able to keep an eye on one map rather than a bunch. We typically have it kosable and we verbally warn if continuous attempts are made, before we distribute a warn and then eventually a kick. 

I do agree that most often Traitors DO avoid trying to prop fly (but I mean they have their own methods of getting around the map), but it's rather not that propflying is a method to get rid of T's, but moreso to keep the server in line and to not give way to possible exploiters. Hence why we mostly just try to keep it KOSable, but if all we see are continuous attempts to get an unfair advantage in the map, we do warn and kick.