BraeLyn2212

Resign

I just wanted to say thank you. I wasn't around much for your SM term but as admin you were one of the most friendly and most welcoming players both on the server and in discord. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavor's, thanks for being the only admin who let me rdm them. 

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Hope to still see you here and there. I still wanna have a blast playing with you. 

Either way however you be I wish you well. You've always been kind and nice and respectful with me even when I wasent with you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your efforts.

and thank you for being an amazing TTT buddy to play with. 

Spoiler

I already said it in staff chat (leak!!!) but I'm gonna say it again. Thank you for everything. I love you so, so so so much (in a non-gay friend way) and you have done so much to impact my experience on the server. On my first forum post here ever (a karmaban appeal), you responded quickly and got it resolved (although I was already unbanned by that point). I remembered seeing you a lot on the server the more I started playing, and working on my videos I realized that you were funny as hell. Once they started coming out (the videos I mean), we started to become friends, and my experience on the server massively improved. Always quick to pull the trigger to RDM me, or we'd just goof around doing stupid things (the twin thing on MC City and the horror movie experience on Magma come to mind). Once my initial VIP trial ended, you gifted it to me again. I know a lot of people, but honestly many of them wouldn't do something like that, and it really meant a lot to me. Even when I would cause some trouble on the server, you would let me know if I was stepping over line. I was so happy to hear when you became Server Manager that day. To see you blossom into something else, and to give back to the community through your entertaining and fun attitude. And I was really excited that I got the chance to admin with you once I threw my hat into the ring and got accepted. We had many great chats, whether it be dealing with players or talking about life. A lot of people don't realize this, but honestly you had done so much by interacting with the community back then and doing a lot of background stuff for Rotation as well. It's a shame you had to deal with stupid real life stuff, like working and doing taxes (ughh!). So thank you for everything. You're genuinely one of my favorite people here, and your name is always synonymous with Rot in my head. Like you used to say, you were pretty much in all of my videos at the time. So rest up easy best friend, and hope we still get to chat and you hop on once in a blue moon

You go and have a good life, sorry I wasn't the best co server manager to you, hopefully you excel at everything you do.

Achievements

Thanks for all you did as a Manager! All of your hard work did not go unnoticed and I'm glad Rotation is once again doing well (I'd largely put that down to your persistence and willingness to try new things). 

I wish you good luck and happiness in whatever you do next!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I remember you when you were just a member lol. Amazing how you got yourself to manager for the server. I wish you the best! Cya!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements