FX3

FX3's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 41st PVT 7777 FX3

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452309576

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Winter

Why this should be revoked:

I think I should be unbanned, because I was messing around with the 41st and whoever was piloting the ship, flew inside of the main base, So I jumped out and then the ship exploded and killed everyone but me and another 41st trooper. I could so how it looked like I rdm'ed them. But I didnt, I talked to all of my 41st members and asked if they were mad they were not and were trying to help me get unbanned. Which didnt work so I am now here appealing. I guess I apologize for being in the right place at the wrong time?

Posted  Edited by WinterTheButt

Hi sorry for the delayed response, but i was in cloak right there when it happened since i was going to the next small bit of my mini. I saw people were being blocked by it so I was about to delete it, but by you pov in the blogs stated you shot the laat/le parked multiple times resulting in being destroyed and leading to multiple deaths. At the time i got there the laat was smoking. So its why I took action. 

Edited by WinterTheButt

CWRP ADMIN

artworks-ioKaoXB4OqAFEbfm-kb9SYA-t240x240.jpg

This application has been denied! You should NOT be shooting ships to begin with unless you’re an event character cleared by the game master. Logs often do not lie especially here. Feel free to wait out the duration of your ban.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}