Zoggy

Zoggy's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Taylor

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102394417

Reason: Sitting on stairs to get out of jail

Admin: Don't remember but the admins probably remember me

Why this should be revoked:

I have made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement and I do not expect to be forgiven but I would like to be forgiven

Hiya. I'm the one who banned you.

Various different staff members (including myself) were watching you for a while, which started with you mic spamming. You were verbally warned to not mic spam, and then you immediately did it again and earned yourself a five minute mute. You then wandered around with a 41st SGM pretty much seeing what you could get away with. Obviously you ended up getting arrested, and you started to sit script out of jail.

What's interesting is that you said you weren't interested in "making any more accounts", which is quite a red flag in itself. Pretty much immediately after the first account was banned, a new account with the Steam name "SOCK TWOOPER Taylor" (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086431753) joins. Given that the first account was banned under the name "CT PVT 6969 SOCKTWOOPER" and was previously "CT PVT 6969 Taylor" (https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=socktwooper&advType=name), it's kinda just blatant at that point.

sFz2YWR.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

After evaluating both sides of the story we have come down to rejecting your appeal. What you were doing is FailRP/NITRP or to decompile that last part, no intent to roleplay. Given our guidelines and the circumstances around this ban it will stick as forementioned. Just wait out your time and stop pulling down the experience of others.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}