Niceypoo

Sole Ipsis Steamid U:1:883304910

He also likes to mic spam but I never uploaded report because he either stopped or got muted. If he's a double offender then he should get short ban as a big warning but that's just my opinion. Btw nicey add me back bro I want to talk to you mate.

All these other prophets, these are the chosen few, these are the selected youth, these are the ones that shine upon thine meridian with a 4th level of Gondor. I, am a metaphysical visionary third chapter dimensions, Castle of Corgi, I see darkness. Intertwine my mind upon thy 9 caliber, Russian roulette stamina, Tylenol, flip the fast track of the anomaly that's preposterous, my words are better verbs towards the wat ronald mcgoddamn donald are you reading bic boi? ~Tommy Choppaakwallpaper2.png.0199c83c87968f811256768e56d6015f.png

[Shout out to the R.A.N.'s / F.A.N.'s die slowly]

Posted  Edited by Niceypoo

This actually looks like his 2nd offense.  I see a ban back in Feb for this guy.  I don't see him currently being banned.

Different Steam Id, could be smurfin

Hide inactive | Total Bans: 1
MOD/COUNTRY DATE PLAYER ADMIN LENGTH
MOD BA 02-22-21 18:34
Sole Ipsis
Loudog 1 wk (Expired)
BAN DETAILS
Player Sole Ipsis
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:441652455
Steam3 ID [U:1:883304910]
Steam Community 76561198843570638
Edited by Niceypoo

I don't see enough to confidently say he is using an aim assist/cheat, however I will agree he is scripting, if he is caught scripting again one of the admins will deal with him.