Izyb105

Graverobber Change

Graverobber is decided on spawn instead of when the ankh is placed, this would help remove the frustration of becoming graverobber as a glutton or mesmerist.

basically have it spawn at the start if there is a pharoah? yeah thats what i want, i feel like that would help a lot and make the game not as rage inducing. +1

professional necromancer

so add another useless role if the pharaoh never places his ankh or dies first?

I'm just still waiting for the patch that gives graverobbers only to default traitors, I know they have the code for it since it was used in a previous TTT2 version

2 hours ago, Unaverage Joe said:

so add another useless role if the pharaoh never places his ankh or dies first?

I'm just still waiting for the patch that gives graverobbers only to default traitors, I know they have the code for it since it was used in a previous TTT2 version

I think they meant like how lycan works, where the t doesn't know they're graverobber but is decided when the game starts.

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

59 minutes ago, K1P_ said:

I think they meant like how lycan works, where the t doesn't know they're graverobber but is decided when the game starts.

What Izyb105 is suggesting is that if a Pharaoh were to spawn, then it would be guaranteed that one of the traitors that would spawn as a Graverobber instead of it currently replacing a random traitor's role with the Graverobber when the ankh is placed.

As for the suggestion itself, I believe that this change would be a work-around for how special Traitor roles can become a Graverobber. But as Unaverage Joe mentioned, this would make the Graverobber a potentially useless role if the Pharaoh never places an Ankh. If the bug regarding Graverobber was fixed though, then I believe it would be fine as it is right now.

Achievements